Stiles Machinery is hosting the semi-annual Manufacturing Solutions Seminar, Nov. 2-3, in High Point, N.C. The event features a series of presentations from keynote speakers, live machinery and software demonstrations, and the opportunity to build connections with fellow manufacturers and industry peers.
“The two-day seminar will showcase the newest techniques, solutions, and modern technologies in woodworking manufacturing. Attendees will hear from a variety of business owners, educators, and industry experts to learn solutions to some of the current challenges facing the industry,” the company said in a statement.
Each day of the seminar will focus on a specific industry area: Panel Processing on Nov. 2, and Solid Wood and Surface Technology on Nov. 3.
Panel Processing Day topics include:
· Solutions to streamline your current production process
· Getting the most out of your manufacturing space
· The benefits of 3, 4, and 5-axis machining
· How digital solutions can support your entire manufacturing process
Solid Wood and Surface Technology Day topics include:
· Innovative technologies in cabinet door manufacturing
· Modern methods for optimizing solid wood production
· Fine-tune your sanding techniques
· Advantages to automating your finishing process
For the detailed agenda and to register for the event, visit www.stilesmss.com.