Welcome to Woodshop News!
Tod Riggio, Editor
It's Riggio's job to know what's happening in the industry and what new tools are hitting the shelves.
Jennifer Hicks, Staff Writer
As a staff writer, Jennifer focuses on news stories, profiles, and new tool pieces
Each month our staff gathers news articles that track lumber prices, new tools and products, state and federal government regulations and the availability of materials:
- Business Features focus on the economics and marketing techniques applicable to small and medium size woodworking shops.
- Issue Features analyze trends in woodworking equipment, new technology, construction techniques and marketing strategies.
- Profiles introduce interesting personalities or unique companies.
Woodshop News® is also a complete resource for woodworking tools and supplies:
- Ads from regional and national accounts offer a full range of woodworking equipment, tools, materials and supplies.
- Our Classifieds advertise used equipment and finishing supplies as well as business opportunities and help wanted.
- Woodshop News® is owned and operated by Cruz Bay Publishing Inc., an Active Interest Media company.
Based in Boulder, CO, AIM (www.aimmedia.com) is a leading publisher of enthusiast magazines, consumer shows, books and Internet sites. AIM's five publishing groups include Healthy Living, Marine, Home Buyer, Outdoor and the Equine Group. The company publishes 40 magazines and numerous websites including Yoga Journal, Backpacker, Vegetarian Times, SNEWS® American Cowboy, Log Home Living, Arts & Crafts Homes, Peaks, Dressage, Black Belt, Yachts International, Soundings, Soundings Trade Only, Woodshop News and others. AIM produces and markets conferences, DVDs and books, and produces log-and-timber home shows and seminars. The company was formed in October 2003 by the private equity investment firm Wind Point Partners and Efrem Zimbalist III.
10 Bokum Road
Essex, CT 06426
Telephone: (860) 767-3200
Fax: (860) 767-1048
For Subscription Inquiries
Customer Service (US/CAN): 1-800-243-9177
Customer Service (INTL): 515-237-3669
Woodshop News, PO Box 37274 Boone, IA 50037-0274