Seven speakers will be featured Nov. 9-11 at the Specialty Tools & Fasteners Distributors Association Charlotte Convention & Trade Show.
• Jeff Gusdorf of BSW Consulting Group on “Cloud & Mobile Computing — Two Trends You Can’t Ignore.”
• Abe WalkingBear Sanchez of A/R Management Group with “End the Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Approach to Customers.”
• Steve Deist of Indian River Consulting Group on “Pricing Strategies.”
• Michael Marks of Indian River Consulting Group and Jim Miller of Supply Chain Equity Partners on “Mergers & Acquisitions: How They Affect the Competitive Landscape.”
• Dr. Kathryne Newton of Purdue University on “Preparing for 2020: The Manager’s Guide to Dealing with the New Workplace.”
• Tom Reilly of Tom Reilly Training on “Effective Goal Setting
• Alan Beaulieu, president of Institute for Trend Research, will also provide an economic forecast.
For information, visit www.stafda.org.