The winners of the Challengers Distinguished Achievement Awards were announced this morning at the International Woodworking Fair in Atlanta.
The awards recognize companies that have developed innovative technology in products, services, or manufacturing techniques that will advance the industry.
The winners are:
· Bacci America for the CNC Turning Lathe with four vertical spindles
· Biesse America for the T-Jet Dust Mitigation System
· Felder Group USA for the Preventative Contact System
· Northtech Machine for the iDovetail
· Salice America for the CQ Full Access Hinge
· Taylor/Cameron/JLT for the Cameron Automation Rack & Stack Flooring Nest
· Topp Line for the Blind Stapler