Seven exhibitors won Challengers’ Awards, presented on opening day of the IWF 2016 in Atlanta.
The awards recognize companies for developing innovative technology in products, services or manufacturing techniques that will advance the industry.
The winners are:
• Giben for Giben by Anderson nested CNC router.
• Bacci America for a CNC router to shape and sand the outside profile of cabinet doors.
• Biesse for Viet robotic sanding of cross grain scratching and MDF, wood or painted doors.
• Fastenlink for the Fastenlink connector.
• Holz-Her for Ltronic edgebander technology.
• LMT Onsrud LP for Polaris Compression tooling.
• Salice America for the Salice Air concealed hinge.