Elias Woodwork added ready-to-assemble face-frame cabinets, featuring the Cabinotch custom cabinet box system, to its product offerings.
According to the company, these cabinets can be ordered in any width, height, or depth.
Other benefits of using the Cabinotch system include:
• No clamps or fasteners required to assemble
• A standard base cabinet can be assembled in less than five minutes
• Cabinets feature 1/2” sides, backs, bottoms and tops
• Fully finished face frames, toe kicks and end panels to match door styles
• Available in many species
• Manufactured in North America
For information, visit www.eliaswoodwork.com.