The American Craft Council is accepting applications for the 2011 show season. It's an opportunity to exhibit and sell your handmade work across the country to thousands of craft buyers, collectors and enthusiasts.
The deadline to apply is July 25.
The juried shows are open to makers of original, handmade work in basketry, ceramics, clothing and accessories, decorative fiber, furniture and lighting, glass, jewelry, leather, metal, mixed media, paper, stone or wood.
The ACC's 2011 show schedule includes:
* Baltimore wholesale: Feb. 22-23
* Baltimore retail: Feb. 24-27
* Atlanta retail: March 11-13
* St. Paul retail: April 15-17
* San Francisco retail: Aug. 12-14