Woodstock International introduced its new Shop Fox model W1824 hybrid table saw with a riving knife and extension table.
The saw offers the easy-to-transport weight and size of a high-end contractor saw, but with dust control and full features of a cabinet saw, according to the company.
The saw’s main features include:
• 2-hp, 110/220-volt, single-phase motor
• Deluxe blade guard with independent-lifting sides and quick-change riving knife
• Cuts up to 30" right-of-blade and workpieces up to 3 1?8" thick
• Poly-V serpentine belt drive system
• Large table area with low-friction, phenolic-coated surface
• Camlock T-shaped fence
The saw has a suggested list price of $1,495 and is covered by two-year warranty.
For information, call 800-840-8420 or visit www.woodstockinternational.com.