Amana Tool, manufacturer of industrial-quality carbide-tipped, solid carbide and replacement carbide cutting tools, released its latest product catalog.
In addition to hundreds of new problem-solving products, the catalog also features a new design with original photographs, improved product and material explanations, and designation of new Amana-unique tools, according to the company. The design allows users to navigate Amana’s entire product line of router bits, saw blades, shaper cutters, boring bits and solutions to select the best cutting tool for their specific needs.
“We are excited to show the result of numerous hours of hard work developing the most user-friendly, comprehensive catalog in the industry,” Amana Tool technical director Frank Misiti said in a statement. “Our expanded product offerings demonstrate Amana’s strong commitment to quality, assortment and our customers, giving both professional and novice woodworkers access to the tools they need for a wide range of materials and functions.”
Among the new products featured are:
• Corner rounding 3-D carbide-tipped router bit (Item No. 49528)
• Prestige adjustable super-fine dado/groover set (Item No. 61372)
• Solid carbide roughing spiral multi flute router bit (Item No. 46133)
• Large radius ovolo carbide-tipped router bit (Item No. 49124)
• Solid carbide mini compression spiral router bit (Item No. 46184)
• Double edge folding V-groove router bit (Item No. 45792)
The free catalog is available in flipbook format at www.amanatool.com/free-catalog.html.