No wonder the TSM-22 is Castle’s best-selling pocket cutting machine - its design and durable build has made it the clear favorite among professionals in cabinet making, furniture making, and woodworking. It clamps the stock, routs a pocket, and drills a pilot hole with a tap of the foot pedal, all in about 1.5 to 2 seconds per cycle. You can even use it for screw pocketing miter joints!
Requiring minimal training and maintenance, the TSM-22 uses standard 110V electric.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Cuts the Castle low-angle pocket, for strong, stable, tight, and superior joints
- Designed for professional joinery for maximum throughput of stackable parts
- Low-angle pockets minimize assembly clamping
- Cuts pocket and pilot hole in a single cycle
- Footswitch with automated operation
- Adjustable for different sized webs
- Standard machine height with a small footprint
- Easy maintenance and bit changing
- Minimal shop air required: 85 psi
- Integrated, 4” dust port
- Requires only basic, 110V power
- TSM-22 comes ready to work, requiring minimal assembly