Stiles Machinery’s booth at IWF will feature five products nominated as finalists for the IWF Challengers Awards, which recognize the development of innovative new technology in the field of woodworking machinery, supplies and services.
• Kentwood Random Scraping Machine, which automates the production of authentic-looking, antique wood flooring
• Homag Group powerTouch Controller, which revolutionizes the interface between operators and production machines
• Microtec Scanner, a newly developed technology to detect defects in wood that’s safer and more effective
• AirTec by Homag Group, an innovative and affordable zero-edge solution
• Holma dustEx, which effectively removes dust for scratch-free handling
For product information, visit www.stilesmachinery.com and Booth No. 5053 and 5135 at IWF.