Seradex Web Services will feature the latest release of its AppBox interface for the company’s OrderStream Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software for the woodworking industry.
The new AppBox offers unmatched personalization and gives the user the “Windows 10 experience” without upgrading their operating system, according to the company.
Key features include:
• Users can completely customize the "look and feel" of the interface;
• Create custom AppBox’s by department, function and user;
• Simplify menus with direct access to any forms in the system;
• Unlock multimodal capabilities of the application;
• Add links to dashboard and management reports;
• Highlight key KPIs with information widgets;
• Link to external web sites and cloud applications;
• Integration to any third-party application including Office 365.
The AppBox works with an existing IT infrastructure and is deployed as well as updated just like the “classic” menu system, according to the company.
For information, visit IWF booth No. 4252 and www.seradex.com.