Biesse America will feature more than 17,000-sq.-ft. of technology and innovation at IWF 2016, focusing on the theme of “Think4ward: Move into Industry 4.0.”
“At IWF we will demonstrate solutions that combine the high output numbers of the assembly chain with the tailor-made value of artisan craftsmanship,” the company said in a statement.
The Biesse booths will feature:
- ?The revolutionary Winstore Automation and Management Systems
- Panel saws with patented twin pusher technology
- Viet’s Opera R, the only automated solution for sanding of MDF doors with flat center panel as well as removal of cross grain scratching of solid wood doors
- CNC routers with leading-edge technology
- The award-winning AirForce Hot Air System that delivers a zero-glue-line
- Drilling solutions
- Five-axis machines and more
Product specialists will be on hand to explain the latest trends and technology designed to reduce set up time and increase productivity.
For more, visit IWF booth Nos. 6953, 7153 and 7353, and www.biesse.com.