CNC Software Inc., developers of Mastercam CAM software, recently made Version X8 available in Spanish.
According to the company, products highlights include:
• Dynamic motion toolpaths that calculate not only the area where metal will be removed, but they also take into account the changing condition of the material throughout various stages of machining
• Solids improvements such as a new interface and workflow to make constructing and editing solids easier and more intuitive
• Improved usability and workflow to customize the way you work
• Improved 2-D high-speed toolpaths
• Mill-Turn, which includes the ability to define and select reference positions for the approach and retract moves in operations
• Lathe toolpaths can now be included in stock model operations, which can be used for subsequent milling operations
• The new Contour Roughing toolpath is designed to take passes parallel to chained geometry
For information, visit AWFS booth No. 7616 and www.mastercam.com.