Hardware Resources, a manufacturer of decorative and functional kitchen and bath cabinet elements, added the highly innovative Dura-Close Soft Close Technology to its 303FUSFT Series soft close ball-bearing slides.
The proprietary new design includes three robust technologies incorporated into the field-proven 303FUSFT series slide, according to the company.
• A reinforced steel pin that is virtually unbreakable
• A chamfered ramp that easily aligns the slide to an optimal position to allow fluid closing time after time
• A durable polymer floating catch to securely return drawer to closed position while being flexible enough to allow for installation variances
“We’ve made a major technological advance upon our smooth, reliable 303FU series ball bearing slide that has proven to be the go-to choice for years and has been installed on hundreds of thousands of drawers,” Hardware Resources functional hardware product manager Travis McElveen said in a statement. “We wanted to challenge the idea that soft close ball-bearing slides, regardless of brand, can be finicky and uncooperative when installed in less than ideal applications. So Hardware Resources engineers developed the 303FUSFT Dura-Close, the slide that works with a cabinet and not against it. We coined the phrase Techno-vation to describe our new product initiatives at Hardware Resources. We are constantly seeking innovative ways technology can improve our products for designers, installers and homeowners.
“Every detail has been thought through on these ground-breaking slides including installation covers to protect the slide from paint, stain and dust during install. These covers snap on and off and can be used multiple times.”
Product details include:
• Load Rating: 100lb dynamic, 175lb static, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
• Travel: Full extension
• Mounting Style: Non-handed side mount with flexible mounting tabs for frameless and face frame cabinetry
• Hole Pattern: Easy access 32mm system hole pattern accepts European and wood screws
• Bearing: Lubricated steel ball bearings with patented cage hold forward – retains cage during drawer member installation
• Release: Non-handed trigger disconnect
• Sizes: 12”, 14”, 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”, 24”, 26”
• Three mounting brackets allow for flexibility: rear bracket, self-adjusting rear bracket and face frame front mounting bracket
For information, visit http://hardwareresources.com and booth No. 2854 at IWF.