CounterBalance Corp., a manufacturer of counterbalance torsion springs, redesigned its website to provide customers with a more interactive and streamlined experience for finding products and information.
“People that visit our website are looking for a solution,” vice president of sales and marketing Lou Mintzer said in a statement. “Now we have solutions for our customers available online, and most importantly, they are easy to find.”
The new site features:
• Scrolling navigation with drop down menus and a separate footer menu
• Responsive pages that auto-fit smartphones, tablets and computers
• Interactive forms that allow file uploading and online submission
• Direct website links and contact information for local distributors
• A Frequently Asked Questions page addressing common inquiries
• Community involvement page showcasing company participation
CounterBalance is an original equipment manufacturer of the counterbalance torsion spring, used to lift lids, covers, hatches, countertops and electro-mechanical equipment.
For information, visit www.cbal.com and Booth No. 1922 at IWF.