Ten things you should never say to an artist or craftsman:
1. Can you do this for free? It will be a great promotion for you.
2. That painting looks just like the one my mom downloaded from the internet.
3. Why does it cost so much? It looks pretty easy.
4. Can you do one cheaper without so much detail?
5. Can I get that one you did last year cheaper? You've already done most of the work.
6. I did the same thing in Photoshop.
7. You are so lucky to be able to do creative work all day.
8. If you make this for my event, I'll get you in for free.
9. My kid is a really good artist, too.
10. I would do it myself, if I had the time.