North Bennet has a
AWFS takes part in U.S.-China CTE summit.
Stiles seeks candidate for Emerging Leader Program
WOOD MARKETS: Hickory’s varied appearance lends to its wide appeal.
PRO SHOP: Investing in tools. By Scott Grove
FINISHING: Petroleum distillates. By Bob Flexner
Tools & Techniques
- Grizzly’s new band saw features built-in riser blocks.
- Axiom’s Stratus cleans shop air from below.
- Atlantic Machinery adds Fravol edgebanders.
- Gem’s 11” orbital sander is a labor saver.
- Next gen air tools charge into market.
A TRUSTED SOURCE: Troy Cabinetmakers has been serving customers in upstate New York and beyond for over 40 years, delivering a high-quality product with the latest technology and traditional values.
DON’T MISS THE SIGNS: Sign making is a breeze with the right tooling, design software and digital fabrication equipment.
CONTROLLING DUST, SPRAY AND FUMES: Nine ways to keep a shop cleaner, safer and a happier place to work.