C.R. Onsrud visits the White House.
WMMA honors two Patriot Award winners.
WMIA awards $28,000 in scholarships.
WOOD MARKETS: Exotics are in high demand.
FINISHING: Instructors share their top tips. By Scott Grove
Tools & Techniques
- CabWriter updates cabinet design extensions for SketchUp.
- Bosch adds power to Core18-volt battery.
- Milwaukee provides more Packout storage solutions.
- Compass adds new features to stair building software.
- Coral Minivelo captures overspray the wet way.
SANDING SOLUTIONS: Our survey of sanding machinery satisfies shops of all sizes.Ian McLean
CLEARED FOR TAKEOFF: With a soon-to-be new owner in charge, New Horizons Woodworks in southern Oregon readies for the next growth phase while delivering an impressive string of high-end commercial projects.
THE RIGHT COMBINATION: With multi-function machines, less if often more.
CHOOSING A SMALL SHOP CNC: Size matters, of course, but so does cost, intended use, and number of axes.