The NEW Portable Jobsite Spray Booth™ from PaintLine has a precision-manufactured, fully collapsible, aluminum frame and uses disposable plastic liners to protect the jobsite while spraying non-flammable, non-combustible finishes, sanding or routing. This walk-in, open-faced booth sets up in minutes without tools, and packs into one carry bag for easy transport.
Features & Benefits:
- Disposable 5-sided clear plastic liner provides overspray protection to the ceiling, floor and three sides.
- Clear plastic liners let in ambient or supplemental light.
- High quality, durable aluminum extrusion frame and support poles.
- Available ventilation attachment accommodates air filter, ducting and blower system. Filtered exhaust can be routed as required.
- No-tools, one-person assembly in about 15 minutes.
- Quickly packs into one carry/storage bag (45 lbs).
- Dimensions: 2m (80”) x 2m (80”) x 2m (80”)
- 1 durable aluminum extension frame and support poles.
- 3 disposable, plastic liners.
- 1 heavy-duty carry bag.
- Additional Liners
- Vent Attachment
- Air Filters
- Duct Reducer
Also available: PJSB Blower Bundle and PJSB Pro Bundle