Seven companies win AWFS Visionary New Product honors
Seven exhibiting companies at the AWFS fair in Las Vegas won the Visionary New Product Award for product innovation and leadership in the woodworking industry.
The award recognizes creativity and innovation as well as leadership in green/environmental product development. Entries were evaluated on quality, production impact, practicality, innovation and user-friendliness.
The award winners were:
• Bioformix Inc. for Nexabond 2500 Wood Adhesive in the Product Innovation category
• Biesse America for AirForce Hot Air Edgebanding Technology in the Product Innovation in Machinery over $50,000 category
• SNX Technologies for the Vitap Eclipse Automated Contour Edgebander in Product Innovation in Machinery under $50,000 category
• Senco for Duraspin Auto Feed Screw Systems in the Product Innovation and Productivity in Power Tools category
• Mozaik Software for Mozaik CNC Complete Software in the Product Innovation in Software category
• Kremlin-Rexson-Exel North America for the EOS Pump in the Green/Environmental Leadership in Finishing category
• Graco Inc. for PD2K in the Green/Environmental category