Finalists were announced for the 2012 Challengers Awards, which will be presented Aug. 22-25 during the IWF 2012 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta.
• Accu-Systems Inc. for the panel sizing and squaring machine
• Bessey Tools North America for the auto-adjust toggle clamp
• Biesse America for the automated nestling cell
• Blum Inc. for Tandem plus Blumotion
• Cim-Tech for Solid-CIM 3-D
• Giben America Inc. for Prisma6000 ECOtech
• Hafele America Co. for Frontino
• James L. Taylor Mfg., JLT Clamps and Cameron Automation for the Cameron flooring nester
• Kanefusa USA Inc. for the U-formed planer head and knife
• Martin Woodworking Machines Corp. for the T75 sliding table saw
• Miltec UV for gloss control UV finishing
• Newman Machine Co. for the EQ3 equalizing module
• SD Machinery for MagPi
• Stiles Machinery for the Venjakob automatic coating change system and Weeke vertical machining center
• Techniks Inc. for the Atemag Extra Plus Aggregate
• TigerStop LLC for SawGear with Crown+MiterPro
• Timesavers Inc. for the CNC profile sander
• Tisfoon Ulterior Systems for the Tisfoon scanner
• Voorwood Co. for the A11 table shaper/sander
• Weinig/Holz-Her for the Weinig Cube
For information, visit www.iwfatlanta.com.
This article originally appeared in the July 2012 issue.